Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
A demonstrated route into the role of Deputy Nursery manager/ Nursery Manager. This new 3rd In-Charge vacancy is required for an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Private nursery. The Private Nursery provides high-quality care and facilities balanced with outstanding flexibility. There is an extensive outdoor play area, facilitating outdoor learning. With a unique blend of sessional and full-day care options, children thrive at the setting. Gaining key skills they need before their first steps into full-time education.
The Third in charge provides overall management and supervision of one or more rooms. The Third in charge is to act as the named suitable person in charge of the nursery and responsible for all operational and regulatory aspects in the absence of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
Your responsibilities ;
- Will be to Lead and inspire the team to work towards a common goal sharing ideas and feedback to create consistency, Be available and approachable to spend time role modelling and supporting staff teams to reflect on practice and improve the quality of care and education.
- Work with the management team,
- Demonstrate a proactive approach using your initiative and showing resilience to take responsibility for getting things done.
- Contributing and conducting yearly performance appraisals establishing training and development needs including supervisions and regular one to ones
- Work collaboratively, supporting all staff including learners, demonstrating appropriate behaviour and expectations
- Work in partnership with parents/ carers and other professionals
- Establish an open forum for communication ensuring time is always made available to meet with parents if necessary
- Create the right environment to offer a unique experience for our parents and children Demonstrate and ensure good practice and compliance with the revised EYFS Framework through adherence to policies and procedures
- Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part you play
- Practice positive behaviour management techniques
- Meeting the individual dietary, health, comfort and care needs of each individual child
- Have a child-friendly approach, ensuring through monitoring that the observation and planning process meets the needs of all children and their interests.
- Maintaining and monitoring of accurate and effective children’s records and completion of progress checks
What to expect (Staff Benefits)
- Comprehensive training
- Free Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised childcare.
- Attendance Bonus
- Fantastic overall package