Didsbury, Greater Manchester
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
We’re so happy to be working with this beautiful nursery located in the leafy surrounding of Didsbury, Greater Manchester. We would ideally be seeking an inspiring level 3 or above Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse, to join their conscientious team of qualified Nursery practitioners. Easily accessed by car or public transport (train, Bus or Tram) this new position is not to be missed!
This Nursery boasts a spectacular amount of activities to keep all ages of children entertained and interested. This new vacancy offers the qualified Early Years practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse candidate a truly inspiring new role. The skill and experience gained within this role will help to propel you to the next level?
The purpose of Post:
- To develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-old
- To recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- To liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- To Mentor other members of the team
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To be involved in out of working hours activities: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
Ideal Candidate for the role of Early years Practitioner:
- Previous Practitioner experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification