Salary: £17,500.00 to £19,000.00 /year
A truly magical nursery set within a Victorian built house require an inspiring Early Years Practitioner to join their team, of diverse, dynamic an inspiring professionals.
Offering direct access to a marvelous outdoor play area equipped with a variety of bespoke play equipment allowing outdoor learning to take place across all areas of the curriculum. Providing its very own woodland explorers area with a specially designed hill slide, secret dens, log piles and leafy play areas. The team of qualified practitioners can take advantage of the fantastic space around the nursery, to walk with their children enjoying the fresh air in the nursery prams and buggies.
The purpose of Post:
- To develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-olds
- To recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- To liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To be involved in out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
Ideal Candidate for the role of Early years Practitioner:
- Previous Early years practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner involvement
- Nursery understanding
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Qualified NVQ, CACHE, NNEB, BA Hons ect
- to work with children
- Ensure teamwork
- Liaise with parents/carers
- 3rd In Charge/Deputy