Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
The Durrant Consultancy Group, are delighted to be working with a fabulously located Nursery close to all motorway links. Within reach either by public transport or car. This fantastic Nursery embraces outside learning and teaching to all ages.
We’re seeking a driven, knowledgeable Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Early years practitioner/ Nursery practitioner/Nursery room leader/Senior Practitioner to assist with the running of the room and assist with mentoring and developing of other members within the team. The team are a friendly, diverse and above all inclusive team referring the place of work as a second home, it truly is a real pleasure to work at.
We would like to speak to driven, knowledgeable Qualified Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant looking for a next step within a supportive nursery setting.
This fabulous role offers the opportunity to progress within a well established growing Nursery group.
- Assist with the running of the room
- Mentoring of other members
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-old’s
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all junior/apprenticeship members and engage in a good team spirit
- To be involved in, out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children and other team members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
We would like to speak with all Candidate possessing all or one of the below:
- Previous Practitioner experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
Key areas for the Early Years Practitioner:
- to energise and enthuse children
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Liaise with parents/carers