Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £17,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year
We are recruiting an experienced Level 3 Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Practitioners to work on a permanent basis in a spectacular nursery near to Manchester airport.
This astonishing nursery group are looking for someone who is highly motivated, experienced, and qualified to work with children 0 – 12months old.
Apply for this role if you are warm, caring, happy, dynamic, committed and an experienced team player.
In return the impressive nursery can offer you the following –
- £17500 – £19500 per year.
- Lunch provided by the nursery
- Uniform provided by the nursery
- Fabulous holiday entitlement
- Free parking
- Enrolement onto a pension scheme
- Support from an approachable management team
- Career progression
- Bonus structure
This role would be suited to someone who could preferably work full time with 1 hour lunch break.
Alternatively, consideration would be made to someone on a part time basis.
The requirements are as follows –
- It is essential that you hold a minimum of a Level 3 childcare qualification and have experience working in an early years setting.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team and independently too
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 yeas post qualifying experience in a childcare enviroment (if possible)
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards
All Early Years Practitioners will be required to –
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy and safe enviroment
- Plan stimulating activities for key children
- Observe, assess and monitor childrens progress
- Complete childrens folders weekly
- Write six-monthly progress reports
- Work in parthernship with the parents
- Follow and implement all policies and procedures set out by the nursery