Salford, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
A great opportunity to work within a thriving Nursery group. Movement can take place within the Nursery group should a career pathway be required, therefore offering extra support to excel within your chosen profession. Committed to providing quality care and an atmosphere of respect, learning and fun. This friendly, diverse team requires another member to the team during this fast expansion and growth over the last few months.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified or working towards
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate, whilst working within a highly successful, professional and friendly team.