Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 /hour
A great opportunity to work within a thriving Nursery group. Offering the support and guidance to excel within a chosen profession. The Nursery’s within the group provide “Outstanding” care for all children and staff members.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified or working towards
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate, whilst working within a highly successful, professional and friendly team.