Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £8.10 to £9.10 /hour
We’re looking to recruit an energetic Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner to join a friendly and fun team in an Outstanding Nursery. We would like to hear from all childcare qualified professionals.
The successful candidate must have a robust knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, Safeguarding/ Child Protection and British Values. We are looking for an individual who can work effectively within a team and has a good understanding of how children learn and develop. You will be responsible for teaching children through play.
To plan and prepare a varied programme of activities to support and stimulate children’s holistic development. To plan, prepare and provide a range of appropriate equipment for each session and ensuring that it is cleared away and safely stored afterwards
The Early Years Practitioner will provide a high quality of care for children aged between 6 weeks -5yrs ensuring that their early learning and development will enhance and promote the child’s progress.
Duties will include:
- To promote seven areas of learning and development, in accordance with the EYFS
- To support children aged 6 weeks to 5 years with their learning and development
- To use the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to help children reach their full potential
- To plan, implement and evaluate a range of activities suitable for children’s individual needs and stage of development
- To work alongside parents and to work as part of a team; to undertake some domestic duties; work in a professional manner at all times
- To support some children with special educational needs
- To assist with children’s transition periods; to keep up to date with record keeping.
- To attend regular staff meetings and training.
Do you possess:
We would love to hear from you