Salary: £16,500.00 to £18,500.00 /year
We’re delighted to be working with a wonderfully, supportive Nursery within the Liverpool area.
The Nursery are seeking a driven, knowledgeable Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner for their beautiful Day Nursery. Set within the busy, lively city of Liverpool this Nursery is a real pleasure to work with. Offering a fantastic package and opportunity to grow.
We would like to speak to driven, knowledgeable Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant looking for a next step within a supportive nursery setting.
This fabulous role offers the opportunity to progress within a well established growing Nursery group.
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-old’s
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all junior/apprenticeship members and engage in a good team spirit
- To be involved in, out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children and other team members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
We would like to speak with all Candidate possessing all or one of the below:
- Previous Nursery Nurse experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
Key areas for the Nursery Nurse:
- to energise and enthuse children
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Liaise with parents/carers