Hyde, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
We’re so excited to be working with a fabulous fun loving nursery set in the Hyde area of Manchester.
The nursery provides a natural, exciting environment catering for all outdoors and indoors play. Every room is fabulously designed and resourced with exciting toys. The recently refurbished outdoor play areas are fantastically equipped, allowing outdoor learning to take place across all areas of the curriculum.
We’re excited to be recruiting for this Early Years position and would urge all applicants offering the below to get in touch.
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-olds
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote the development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all junior/apprenticeship members and engage in a good team spirit
- To be involved in, out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children and other team members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
We would like to speak with all Candidate possessing all or one of the below:
- Previous Nursery Nurse experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
Key areas for the Nursery Nurse:
- to energize and enthuse children
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Liaise with parents/carers