Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,500.00 to £18,500.00 /year
We are delighted to be working with a fabulous Stockport Nursery, seeking an exceptional Room Leader within the Baby room, for their beautiful Nursery setting. The Nursery are ideally located close to all transport links, with plenty of parking facilities within the grounds.
The successful candidate (Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Room Leader) should possess the relevant qualifications:
The purpose of Post:
- To develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment
- To recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- To liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote the development of each child
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Mentor other members of the team
- To be involved in out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
Ideal Candidate for the role of Room Leader:
- Previous Early years practitioner involvement
- Nursery understanding
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within and lead a team
- Engaging personality
- to work with children
- Ensure teamwork
- Liaise with parents/carers