Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
We looking for dynamic, experienced Nursery Practitioners seeking a temporary contract to cover long term sickness/Holidays/Maternity.
The Durrant Consultancy Group Ltd, work with a number of nurseries within the Manchester/Cheshire area.
Are you looking for a new position whilst on a break from University or to fit around other commitments. Can you offer the below:
Requirements for the Nursery Practitioner role include:
- NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Experience of planning activities
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS framework
- Proven experience of providing childcare for children in Early Years
- Experience of observing and recording children’s progress
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures