Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
We are delighted to be working with an exceptional Kids club offering before/after school and holiday care.
Playworker or Level 3 qualified practitioner vacancy for a fantastic out of school club and holiday club around South Manchester.
Full-Time and Part-time contracts available
Hours of work negotiable
Extra hours can be obtained during school holidays
Competitive rate of pay
Main duties include:
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health, and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Helping with club administration, where necessary.
- Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, and schools.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.