Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,500.00 /year
The Durrant Consultancy Group, are delighted to be working with a fabulous Nursery located close to all motorway and public transport link. Offering parking spaces, free uniforms and free lunches.
We’re seeking a driven, knowledgeable, Early Years Practitioner for their beautiful Montessori Nursery, set within green suburban lanes. The team are a friendly, diverse and above all an inclusive team referring to the place of work as a second home, it truly is a real pleasure to work at.
We would like to speak to driven, knowledgeable Senior Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant looking for a next step within a supportive nursery setting.
This fabulous role offers the opportunity to progress within a well established growing Nursery group.
- Ensure all members and children are within a safe environment.
- Work as part of a team whilst managing other members
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-old’s
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all junior/apprenticeship members and engage in a good team spirit
- To be involved in, out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children and other team members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
We would like to speak with all Candidate possessing all or one of the below:
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
Key areas for the Early Years Practitioner:
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Mentor new and up and coming staff members
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Work alongside the Deputy Manager
- Liaise with parents/carers