Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,500.00 to £18,500.00 /year
Energetic, Fun Nursery Practitioners are required to work in an ‘Ofsted Outstanding’ Nursery, Located in a large Victorian house with an enormous garden offering all-weather outdoor play, packed full of enjoyable as well as educational toys, games and equipment. There is a large car park catering for all staff and parents, within close proximity to public transport.
Level 2 and above qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse/ Practitioner to join a fabulous, family, friendly team.
- To work as part of a team and provide a stimulating environment for all children
- Effectively plan and carry out stimulating and purposeful activities, meeting the individual needs of the children in your care.
- To provide a safe and secure learning environment which nurtures and safeguard the children
Requirements for Nursery Nurse role:
- Level 2 and above qualification in Childcare or equivalent
- Understanding of play-based approach to children’s learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- Passion for working with children
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic, flexible, can-do attitude