Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year
We are looking for an inspirational Nursery Practitioner/Forest School Leader who can deliver rich learning opportunities and excellent care for the children in our Preschool.
As the Forest School Lead Practitioner, you will be required to:
· Provide exciting and inspiring activities for the children in the Forest School.
· Deliver high quality childcare.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures, health and safety including Child protection.
· You will need to demonstrate robust risk assessing skills.
Your principle duties would be:
1. Delivering and leading safe and enjoyable Forest School, Outdoor Play and Outdoor Learning sessions/programmes within the Nursery, with a wide range of abilities and needs.
2. To create a safe and fun environment for children of all ages and abilities.
4. To deliver outdoor programmes throughout the year in a fun/safe manner and role model a positive approach to working outdoors.
5. Plan sessions that compliment the Curriculum and are tailored to fit the outcomes.
– Level 3 Forest School Leader/ early years NVQ or equivalent
– Understanding of EYFS
– First Aid qualifications
– References and DBS check
– Excellent motivation and communication skills
Successful candidates need to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate Forest School session for Early Years Group