Trafford, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year
This new exciting role requires an enthusiastic, skilled and fun Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner to join an experienced team within a family friendly nursery.
The nursery setting is ideally situated for ease of access by car or public transport. Boasting excellent facilities both inside and out. Offering direct access to a marvellous outdoor play area equipped with a variety of bespoke play equipment. Providing its very own explorers area with a specially designed leafy play area.
The purpose of Post:
- To develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-olds
- To recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- To liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To be involved in out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
Ideal Candidate for the role of Early years Practitioner:
- Previous Early years practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner involvement
- Nursery understanding
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Qualified NVQ, CACHE, NNEB, BA Hons ect
- to work with children
- Ensure teamwork
- Liaise with parents/carers