Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £17,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year
We’re working with a fabulous Nursery located within close proximity to Manchester Airport. We would like to hear from all knowledgeable Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Practitioner looking for a new position within an awarded Nursery group.
This charming Victorian nursery building boast a large outdoor play area offering stimulating and engaging toys for all ages. Providing care for local families, staff and many other businesses located in and around the area.
A truly marvelous outdoor play area fully equipped with a variety of bespoke play equipment, providing a stimulating setting where outdoor learning can take place.
Within close proximity to all local amenities, ease of access to the nursery whether that be by public transport or car and full access to staff car park.
This fabulous role offers the opportunity to progress within a well established growing Nursery group. If career progression is a prerequisite our client can certainly deliver.
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-olds
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote the development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all junior/apprenticeship members and engage in a good team spirit
- To be involved in, out of working hours activities eg: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children and other team members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
We would like to speak with all Candidate possessing all or one of the below:
- Previous Nursery Nurse experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
Key areas for the role:
- to energise and enthuse children
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Liaise with parents/carers