Salary: £16,000.00 to £17,500.00 /year
This friendly, fun Nursery is looking for a Qualified Level 3 or above, enthusiastic and high quality nursery practitioner to join our experienced early years team at an ideally placed nursery.
As a part of a fantastic early years business they are firm believers that the staff are the greatest asset, so endeavor to ensure all receive a fantastic induction and internal training structure. Offering the option to join their career progression program to assist with future personal development.
Each new staff member integrates quickly into their new team with the assistance of a mentor, designed to help guide the new member upon joining the company.
Essential Skills for this position are as follows –
- Minimum Level 3 (or equivalent) in Early Years Education
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS and how to use it effectively
- Good knowledge of core policies & procedures in Early Years (safeguarding, equal opportunities, behaviour management)
- High levels of energy & passion
- Good patience and ability to engage children of all abilities
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Warm & friendly personality
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative & inspirational approach to learning indoors and a passion for outdoor play Desirable
Skills for this position are as follows –
- Experience in Early Years Practice
- Experience across all age groups (5 months to 5 years)
- First aid qualified
- Additional training (e.g. safeguarding, food hygiene)