Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £17,500.00 to £21,000.00 /year
A stunning nursery located in the leafy surrounding of Manchester airport, seeking an inspiring Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse/ Senior Practitioner/ Nursery Room Leader, to join their fun, enigmatic, team of qualified Nursery practitioners. Easily accessed by car or public transport (train, Bus or Tram)
This Nursery boasts a wondrous amount of outdoor play area. Offering fun and engaging areas; magical child moments can be made within these gardens!. This new vacancy offers the qualified Early Years practitioner/ Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse candidate a truly inspiring new role. Gaining experience from within the setting, an insight into how to progress within the company and build on a prosperous career. Offering guidance and support, should this be a route you so wish. The skill and experience gained within this role will help to propel you to the next level?
The purpose of Post:
- To develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-old
- To recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- To liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- To Mentor other members of the team
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To be involved in out of working hours activities: training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
Ideal Candidate for the role of Early years Practitioner:
- Previous Practitioner experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track record
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification